In The Media
AED Team In the News
AED Team has been featured on the news and across many websites. Below are just a few of the many mentions of AED Team and the incredible impact they have on local communities.
- Westfield municipal park - AED Saves a Life
- Garwood Installs Outdoor AED to Save Lives
- Soccer fields in Botetourt County Get AED
- NH Towns Making AEDs More Accessible in Public Outdoor Spaces
- Henrico to Hold Free CPR and AED Training
- Keeping Residents Safe
- Harford County Installing Lifesaving Equipment At 7 Parks
- Waukesha Installs Outdoor AEDs at Parks
- Waukesha Installs Defibrillators in 9 Parks
- Watch on YouTube: AEDs Installed in City Parks
- Little Village - See that yellow box? It could save your life
- AEDs Installed in Nine Waukesha Parks
- AED Cabinet Installed in Merrill’s Athletic Park
- AEDs Donated by Arlington Resident
- Henrico County News - New AEDs in County Parks
- Palm Beach Gardens Places 12+ AEDs in City Parks
A successful AED program has many vital elements which must be considered prior to purchase:
Which AED device is right for my setting?
Where should the AED be placed and how should it be stored?
How many AEDs are needed?
Who will inspect and maintain my AED?
How will I train responders in CPR
and using my AED?
What should I do after I use my AED?
AED Team’s goal is to provide our clients with expert consultation and service prior to purchasing an AED with continuous support throughout the lifetime of the device.
AED Team is led by industry experts with real world experience in emergency medicine. Our diverse client portfolio includes small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, hospital systems, and educational institutions.