Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Plus Package includes a brand new AED, battery, two sets of adult pads, response kit with supplies, an interior wall-mount cabinet, and a 3-dimensional AED sign.
Available in both automatic and semi-automatic models, the Cardiac Science PowerHeart G3 Plus AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas.
- RESCUE READY® technology
- Self-checks all main AED components daily
- Completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly
- Completes a full charge of the high-voltage electronics monthly
- RescueCoach™ Prompting & CPR metronome
- Clear on-screen text and voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process
- CPR metronome keeps rescuer on pace to perform compressions accurately
- Text screen also provides information to emergency medical professionals when they arrive
- Non-polarized electrode pads
- Two identical, non-polarized electrode pads can be placed at either location on the victim’s chest.
- One less step to worry about during a rescue
- Escalating Energy levels
- STAR biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance
- Escalates energy to delivery therapy at an appropriate higher level should the patient require a second shock
- IntelliSense battery
- Communicates performance condition, age, storage temperature, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G3
- 4 year warranty
- Soft carry case included
- 7 year warranty