AED Team is pleased to introduce the CE-TEK All Weather AED Enclosure to the United States. The CE-TEK All Weather AED Enclosure protects AEDs from direct sunlight, cold temperatures, moisture, dust, tamper, and theft while ensuring 24/7 Public Access to Defibrillation. Manufactured in the UK from 2mm thick stainless steel, the CE-TEK All Weather AED Enclosure boasts an IP-66 rating against dust and water intrusion. A thermostat controlled heater inside the enclosure ensures that AED pads and emergency medication remain at safe operating temperatures regardless of the environment outside.
To access lifesaving equipment, bystanders call 911 to receive the access code to open the enclosure.
- Compatible with all US AED units
- 2 mm thick stainless steel construction
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock
- Permanently lit interior LED light
- Breather drain
- Thermostatically controlled heating system (110 VAC)
- 10,000 hour salt tested
- IP-66 rated against dust and water intrusion
- Guidance for incorporating with 911 PSAP
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee